Easy-to-use CAD engineering software
for the budget minded professional.
Looking for a process plant and CAD mechanical software with all the bells and whistles without the high, monthly subscription fees? Mech-Q is the right tool for the job.
Don't get stuck with engineering software that's top heavy and hard to use. Why pay for features you'll never use? Mech-Q is a full-fledged software package with just the right feature set. It has all the CAD engineering tools you need to be productive from day one. With no painful learning curve. No long term commitments.
I had to admit I was a little skeptical with the low price, but AVICAD & Mech Q has made shop drawings a breeze. We have had no problem importing DWG's from any architect or engineer. I love it.
- Mech-Q is not just for CAD experts. It's a flexible program that works just as well for CAD beginners. It's way easier to draw with these tools, so you won't be intimidated.
- We've bundled the best engineering utilities at no extra charge. Don't waste time shopping around for the specific design tools you need for your industry. We've done the homework for you.
- It's easy. No special training required. You won't have to attend special classes to get started. We have all the video tutorials you need to be productive immediately.
- 15 years of proven service and satisfaction. CADAvenue is a small business with big emphasis on customer service for CAD software. We follow through and deliver as promised.
Download a FREE trial of Mech-Q today
CAD is not required. But if you have AutoCAD, BricsCAD or IntelliCAD you can run Mech-Q as an add-on. Otherwise you can download AViCAD, our full AutoCAD-like package with Mech-Q included.
Free version contains some restrictions like reminders popups and BOM is not enabled.
Need all features unlocked?
Great. Get started here.
CADavenue is the place to buy if...
- Your small business is on a budget.
- You enjoy efficiency and one-stop shopping.
- You don't have time to learn complicated CAD software.
- If getting the job done is more important than getting a fancy software package.
- If you don't have time to research every possible software solution on the market.
4 powerful modules inside Mech-Q
Hover your mouse over each to discover more.
What's required to run Mech-Q?
Mech-Q is AutoCAD® compatible engineering software, but also runs in other CAD platforms or even as a standalone! In addition to AutoCAD and it's many vertical products like Plant 3D for example, Mech-Q integrates with Bricscad, GstarCAD, CADian, progeCAD, AcelliCAD and other IntelliCAD products. Mech-Q also offers the most affordable engineering application available today.
Mech-Q Piping is fantastic, when I draw a Flange for example, it gives me the exact dimension of the part based on what criteria I enter. When doing this by hand drafting its no comparison to what I can achieve with Mech-Q.
Sign up for our free 6 Days Of Piping Class
A great way to learn and see what our CAD engineering software can do ... and best of all it's FREE!
What makes Mech-Q stand apart from the rest?
Awsome features you'll find inside Mech-Q
Choose from Piping, Structural, Ducting or Mechanical. A Full Suite which includes all tools is also available.
2D, 3D and ISO
Simple to use visual dialog interfaces allow you to switch between different drawing modes easily.
Match your office layer standards using the layers configuration tool plus edit parts with the database editor.
Since 1992 Mech-Q is trusted by tens of thousands of AutoCAD® engineers and fabrication shops worldwide.
We've got a large selection of video learning tutorials to choose from. Many can be found on our Youtube channel.
Your customer support never expires. Call us anytime, were in PST time 8-5 M-F at 888-271-7121.