CADavenue is happy to announce our newest AViCAD version available now. AViCAD is a feature-packed 2D and 3D CAD application (which includes our Mech-Q Engineering Suite!) and provides a familiar environment like AutoCAD but at a much lower price.
Now Get AViCAD in Many Ways
Subscriptions and Lifetime licensing available.
About AViCAD 2019
CADavenue is happy to announce AViCAD 19.0.10. For those who purchased or upgraded to AViCAD 2019 or are currently subscribed to AViCAD, please visit our Help Desk to request a download link.
With AViCAD, engineers, architects and designers have a professional yet affordable perpetual-license alternative to rigid high-cost AutoCAD subscription options.
AViCAD is an all in one CAD application with the ability to create, read, write and edit native AutoCAD DWG and DXF files just like AutoCAD.
CADavenue is based in the USA and has been supporting AViCAD users in the US, Canada and the worldwide for more than 7 years.
What’s new in AViCAD?
Here are just some of the items recently addressed in release 10 :
- Fixed Refedit of XREF showing bad error message
- Fixed dynamic input with fractional units
- Fixed crashes
- Fixed wrong displayed scale and drawing units using positioning file in _IMAGEATTACH command
- Fixed insertion of images using a positioning file in _IMAGEATTACH command
- Fixed vl-cmdf lisp function
- Fixed DIMLINEAR issue with CUSTOM UCS
- Fixed crash at closing time after VBA AddRegion function
- Fixed stretch not working correctly with dyninput on and imperial units
- Fixed _DWFOUT command
- Fixed hatch not visible when drawing order is changed with _HATCHEDIT command
- Fixed publish to PDF with PDF printer: now it tries to restore current page size. If it’s not possible or a CUSTOM paper size is used, it avoids such page and displays an error
- Fixed crash occurring while creating an alias with empty name
- Fixed esnap on degenerated polyline with 0 lenght and with various overlapped vertex
- Fixed SINGLETON variable with double click, now SINGLETON variable is taken into account when double clicking on multiple dwg files
- Added a message in _SOLIDEDIT command
- Fixed import of localized PGP
- Fixed wrong polar tracking tooltip when ucs is not world
- Excluded file types with multiple extensions from File Find Dialog.
- Fixed ortho turned off after _DIMORDINATE command
- Added again automatic set of mtext’s width (if it was equal to 0) but added also a control to set back to 0 the mtext’s width if it was not edited
- Added some tooltips in IMAGEATTACH Dialog
- Fixed HANG editing MTEXT from property palette: avoid double entering in edit function that causes exceptions and wrong resource handle settings
- Avoided unhandled exception in property palette moving a MLEADER entity
- Fixed “invalid input” using _MATCHPROP on solid hatches
- Fixed leader’s last segment’s position changing with mtext justification
- Fixed not refreshing viewport when a layer inside was freezed or thawed
- Fixed “Initial_focus” DCL property, now it manages also text in editbox
- Added management of image’s drawing units inside _IMAGEATTACH dialog
- Fixed print of point clouds switching white from RGB color to color index 7
- Added alias for command PURGE
- Fixed wrong zoom after “_ZOOM > object” in paper space
- Fixed print window in specific drawing
- Fixed creation of hatches in drawings with architectural units with dynamic input. Now dynamic input angular text box accepts also other type of units
- Fixed _MATCHPROP not applying source hatches’ background color to destination hatches
- Fixed message box appearing for every selected entity when an invalid input was inserted in the property palette
- Fixed freeze/crash caused by INSERT’s dialog preview
- Handle Properties Group when using Enter to move from one property to the next one
- Added ToolTip String Resources for Refedit Preview Dialog
- Changed QSAVE behavior. Now QSAVE will always use Default Save Format
- Implemented ToolTips for buttons in Refedit Preview Dialog
- Fixed properties combos using SELECTIONPREVIEW : removed update of combo when cursor is hover entities with SELECTIONPREVIEW = 3
- Handled UNITS system variable in TableStyle
- improved CSV import procedure in Create Table Dialog
- In the Publish dialog, “Add Drawing” now handles .dxf files
- In the Publish dialog, a warning message is displayed before removing all sheets
- Minor UI tweaks in Publish dialog
- Improved speed of both raster image dialog and save command with many raster images located (or missing) on network path
- Fixed move of dimensions that modifies dimension entities
- Fixed ENTER on dcl dialog: Implemented “multi_edit_box” tile for multiline. Fixed “accept_value” attribute for “edit_box” MARKERS command, removed bug in marking with text style with fixed height
- Fixed plot dialog losing focus adding new page setup
- Fixed change of dimensions moving or copying: changed recompute algorithm to manage text outside of extension lines. Fixed vertical text in several conditions
- Fixed TTR circle that wasn’t working well when UCS is different from World
- Fixed creation of associative dimensions
- Fixed _DWFIN command not recognized
- Fixed wrong alignment in the preview of gradient hatch in _HATCHEDIT
- Added preview of transparency and layer switch during _HATCHEDIT
- Fixed not set of layer from _HATCHEDIT dialog
- Fixed not set of transparency from _HATCHEDIT dialog
- Changed column order in _LMAN (switched lock and freeze columns to be in the same order as in layer palette)
Upgrading and Purchasing AViCAD 2019
Those who have either purchased or already upgraded to AViCAD 2019 qualify for a free upgrade. Otherwise please visit our support desk for an instant quote and purchase link.
Multiple purchases and Network license upgrades are welcome and qualify for the same free upgrade as mentioned above. For larger offices a Mech-Q Network Module is also available.