Mech-Q Piping is an add-on for AutoCAD. It is also available within our CAD standalone called AViCAD. It’s a comprehensive Piping drawing module for drawing simple and complex piping systems. Choose from a wide assortment of 2D. Iso and 3D pipe, fittings, flanges and valves + BOM.
If you’re in the Piping industry, and you need an affordable and easy way to speed things up – then Mech-Q is an excellent choice.
Here’s what makes Mech-Q the clear winner when comparing it to other over-priced, clunky and hard to learn piping software.
1. Simplicity – Mech-Q offers a near Zero learning curve. Mech-Q provides the most easiest transition into automated Mechanical drafting. Really, try it and see for yourself just how easy it is.
2. Affordability – Mech-Q is easy on your wallet. Why spend thousands more on software when you can get the same job done with Mech-Q? It’s really got everything you’ll need, built right into the software.
3. Quality – Mech-Q makes you look great. You’ll produce professional looking drawings with little or no effort. And your clients will never know it…
4. Accessibility – Mech-Q is filled to the brim with power. You’ll find hundreds of exclusive tools and functions throughout the Suite. It’s not just a Engineering Tool. We’ve also included drafting routines, beam calculators and many more utilities all organized and ready to use.
5. Flexibility – Mech-Q is fun to use. It has a intuitive dialog interface – which means you won’t have to hunt for symbols and blocks anymore. You’ll be able to get the job done faster and easier too.
For larger office a Mech-Q Network Module is also available.
Trial is available.Download Mech-Q Trial
Still want to explore some more? The image below is interactive. Click on each module “gear” to find out more about the other modules.