Mech-Q Mechanical is an add-on for AutoCAD. It is also available within our CAD standalone called AViCAD. Explore our Fasteners, Bearings & Bearing Housings, our Material Handling Module and more.
No experience required
Whether you are a novice drafter or experienced engineer, Mech-Q will create professional looking drawings, all at the click of a mouse using a dialog interface.
Our software really does speed up the drawing process. The Mech-Q Mechanical module includes 2D/3D drawing for many different parts (see details of what’s inside below).
Here’s how Mech-Q works:
1.) Click a Mechanical icon (the Bolts dialog for example)
2.) Choose a size, then click Draw (siz is saved for next fitting)
3.) Enter 2 points to rotate and insert the part your done.
Mech-Q will turns monotonous day of drawing into an enjoyable process. 🙂
It’s sad to think there are literally thousands of CAD users still creating engineering drawings the slow way or fussing with unorganized CAD libraries. Don’t be one of them!
For those without CAD we also want to offer you an all in one CAD and Mech-Q package we call AViCAD.
- Bolts and Screws, Hexagon Head Bolts, Socket head, Flat head, Button head, C’Sunk Pan Head, Raised Head Washer Bolts, Shoulder Cap Screws and Studs. Metric & English sizes
- Nuts Regular Hex. Class 9, Thin, Washer and Lock nuts. Metric & English sizes
- Flat Washers
- Spring Washers
- Set screws Cone, Half Dog, Flat and Cup Point. Metric & English sizes
- Dowel & Roll Pins
- Bolt Holes to correspond to Bolts and Screws
- Slotted Holes
- Drilled Holes
- and more…
Bearings & Bearing Housings
- Also available separately as Module: MBR01 This includes: Deep Groove Ball, Cylindrical, Self Aligning, Spherical Roller, Thrust, Taper Roller & Y Bearings, Plus: Bearing Housings, Plumber Blocks and Flange Housings
- Auto Shaft Generator Draw: Shafts/Pinions and internal (bore) plus an End view – with all Combinations of shaft steps, chamfers and corner radii.
- Keys & Key Ways Draws Keys/Key ways – Standard or User Specified.
- Internal Chamfer Generator Simply pick the drawn bore end points and the chamfer is drawn, trimming lines automatically.
- External Chamfer Generator By picking the shaft end line the chamfer is drawn – modifying the shaft end entities as required.
- Spur Gears Metric & English sizes.
- and more…
Material Handling Module
This module is of special interest to material handling engineers and drafting specialists. This collection of powerful utilities include:
- Conveyor Rolls & Idlers Utility Various makes, including PROK and PRINCE, (Other makes by request). The utility allows you to draw 3 Roll Troughs, Vee Troughs and Return & Flat Carry Idlers. End, Front and Plan Views for all standard roller diameter, Angles and Belt Width Now also: Suspended Idlers
- Conveyor Chains Links & Sprockets. This routine is based on the RENOLD Conveyor Chains range. It will draw Sprockets Front view, End View and Chain Links. For all common Chain pitch, Break Load (and Number of Teeth)
- Transmission Sprockets Plus Sprocket Design Utility . To ISO 606, 0.375-1.50″ pitch. Front and End views: Simplex, Duplex and Triplex Transmission Sprockets – In Steel & Cast Iron Plain/Taper Bore
- Bulk Material Trajectory profile generator. Calculates and draws Bulk Material trajectory envelope for conveyed material as it travels past header pulley.
- and more…
For larger office a Mech-Q Network Module is also available.
Download this Mechanical Software Module!Trial is available. Still want to explore some more? The image below is interactive. Click on each module “gear” to find out more about the other modules.