We’ve released an update for Mech-Q! This update applies to the entire program.
If you are using AutoCAD, AViCAD even IntelliCAD – same updates will apply.
If you are on a maintenance plan or have recently purchased, please contact us for more. If you are new to Mech-Q – take a tour below at bottom of this page.
What’s new in Mech-Q?
- Ducting Module: Major Upgrade
- Round & Flat-Oval – 16 New Shapes added
- Auto-Add Cushion Heads to Diffusers
- 3D Dampers added
- Upgrade to Ducting Layers – allow color override according to layer prefix (Eg: Supply-Air, Fresh-Air…)
- Ducting BOM improved
- Ducting interface function – improved
- Speed improvements
- Piping Module Data “List” function – significant speed upgrade
- Improved loading speed
- Added Treaded: #300 psi
- Several minor improvements
- Added new Piping 3D tools
- Structural Handrailing: update Kick-Plate design
- 3D Fasteners improved
- OSMODE and Ortho setting retained drawing to drawing. Removed point entity at origin.
- Ducting 2D tees – fixed
- BOM to file not working – fixed
- Wyes & Cross not working – fixed
- Vessels not working in AviCAD – Fixed
- Weldolets (2D) not working – Fixed
- Single-Line pipe not drawing – fixed
- 3D stairs not working – Fixed.
- RHS – with base not working – Fixed
More videos ahead:
We’ve also got some videos planned as well this coming quarter – stay tuned in to our Youtube channel at youtube.com/cadavenue
Special Pricing Available Now