Save on Mech-Q and AViCAD.
Upgrades and our Lifetime License savings for a very limited time!
If you’re an existing user and need to upgrade, check out our pricing.
We’ve also released new improvements for Mech-Q.
Here are just a few things you will find in the new version 4.
- Mech-Q now compatible with AutoCAD 2019 and 2020 plus older versions too
- Our AViCAD Standalone (which includes Mech-Q) is also compatible with 2018
- Piping 3D – Major upgrade, speed improved 40-50%
- Ducting 3D – Major upgrade, speed improved 40-60%
Mech-Q is an engineering add-on for AutoCAD and Briscad. IntelliCAD also supported along with our complete CAD standalone with Mech-Q we call AViCAD.
Our latest release Mech-Q version is 4
- Data “List” function – significant speed upgrade
- Improved loading speed
- Added Threaded: #300 psi
- Several minor improvements
- Added new Piping 3D tools
- Round & Flat-Oval – 16 New Shapes added
- Auto-Add Cushion Heads to Diffusers
- 3D Dampers added
- Upgrade to Ducting Layers
- Allow color override according to layer prefix
- Ducting BOM improved
- Ducting interface function – improved
- Speed improvements
Other stuff we improved:
- Structural Hand railing: update Kick-Plate design
- 3D Fasteners improved
- OSMODE and Ortho setting retained drawing to drawing. Removed point entity at origin
- Several bugs and problems fixed – all modules
We’ve also released new improvements for AViCAD.
Here are just a few things you will find in the new version.
You can now create your leaders in AViCAD with a variety of arrows, segments and content, including text and blocks with attributes. Unlike AViCAD’s previous leader objects, MLEADER is a single object which is easy to adjust, also with GRIPS.
- AViCAD now supports the DWG 2018 format
- Added Multileader as the new annotative object
- Added zero margins printing. Available through the Printer Configuration Manager > Modify standard Paper Sizes (Printable Area)
- Implemented Object properties evaluation. Lists of the properties of a selected object available as fields.
- Fixed the visualization issue occurred when dragging objects in editing commands (e.g. Move, Copy).
- Fixed the lagging issue occurred with editing commands on large drawings (e.g. DELETE, TRIM).
- Improved performance when copying a large number of objects.
- Improved performance using blocks in REFEDIT/REFCLOSE.
- Fixed some crashes and drawing exception errors occurred on opening
- Improved performance using drawings with Xrefs
Our latest release AViCAD version is 2018
AViCAD is a CAD alternative with everything you need built-in. It’s a complete CAD standalone with Mech-Q and hundreds of other tools.
- Added zero margins prints
- Implemented Object properties evaluation, now it’s possible to create FIELDs compatible with AutoCAD and evaluate properties
- Implemented MLEADER,MLEADEREDIT, MLEADERALIGN, MLEADERCOLLECT commands
- Fixed Display grips of clipped block references with XCLIPFRAME variable off
- Fixed preview during drag of XREF
- Fixed Block wrong move after REFEDIT
- Fixed DIST command issue with rotated UCS
- Implemented hatch stretch and grip edit for hatches created selecting entities
- Fixed display of XREF after a cancel of REFEDIT command
- Fixed QSELECT dialog in some drawings
- Fixed TRIM with SHIFT and EXTEND with ENTER
- Fixed freeze selecting polylines and hatches, new method to calculate area of a polyline
- Fixed crash trimming HATCH
- Removed “Reset” button in customize dialog
- Fixed display of entities on locked layers
- Fixed select of ESNAP from SHIFT+RCLICK menu using keyboard shortcut
- Fixed selection of items in option list of dynamic input
- Fixed REFEDIT > DISCARD some blocks are deleted
- Fixed Text entering is under images
- Fixed join of collinear segments
- Fixed insert of XREF without path
- Fixed undo of changes to 3D solid properties from palette
- Fixed dimstyle and textstyle combo in toolbar and in property palette
- Fixed crash while closing with multiple drawing
- Fixed error when breaking walls on EasyArch
- Fixed DIMLINEAR – “Invalid input” when trying to insert Mtext/Text after DIMLINEAR->Horizontal and DIMLINEAR->Vertical by passing the correct state parameters
- Fixed exception using dynamic block grips and fixed restore of ORTHOMODE using grips
- Fixed exception in REFCLOSE command makes impossible to continue to work
- Fixed lag and slowdown creating objects, with selection window and other operations when some other process uses CPU heavily ( > 90%)
- Restored FILEDIALOGS variable to control choose file dialog with every file extension
- Fixed exception with REFEDIT on block containing dynamic block
- Fixed import button in SCALELISTEDIT dialog called from status bar
- Fixed autocomplete dialog layout
- Fixed drag of blocks with dragdetail > 0
- Fixed drag of objects during MOVE,COPY, SCALE, etc … with great coordinates
- Fixed evaluation of field “ObjectName”
- Fixed crash opening drawing with fields
- Fixed height of toolbar using “classic” UI on 4k monitors
- Fixed size of icons in layer palette with 4k display
- Fixed size of layer Icons with 4k monitor
- Fixed locked layer selection in commands (MOVE, COPY, etc) after changes to TRIM on block
- Fixed FILLET between XLINE
- Fixed crash at close time
- Fixed selection of clipped viewport with its polyline
- Fixed selection of viewport in layout
- Disabled QLEader attachment options when “Underlay” is checked
- Fixed trim of circle or arc with rectangle as boundary
- Fixed TRIM and EXTEND with blocks selecting with window
- Fixed area of hatches with simple island
- Fixed Czech capital letters in command line
- Fixed lag after edit commands (eg: DELETE, TRIM)
- Avoid crash when superhatch cannot detect intersections in boundary detection
- Removed XREF dependent layer from DIMLAYER combo in dimstyle dialog and in ribbon/toolbar
- Filtered XREF dependent layer in layer combo in HATCH dialog
- Removed background white rectangle from print
- Fixed area in properties and list for polyline and 2dPolyline objects
- Improved performance of copy large amount of objects
- Fixed a crash when insert a door/window with no wall (using EasyArch)
- Fixed selection with PREVIOUS option
- Fixed selection of source object in MATCHPROP command
- Fixed HATCH area calculation using region method
- Fixed performance of DIMSTYLE dialog with many Dimension styles in quite large drawing
- Implemented selection of entities on locked layer
- Resized linetype, lineweight and color ribbon combobox
- Improved performance of REFCLOSE with refedit preview
- Added symbol menu in context menu for single line text edit
- Fixed cone radius, height and center z into property palette
- Hidden some fields from list in “FIELD” dialog
- Fixed crash opening drawing with clipped XREF
- Fixed slow selection in drawing with clipped xref
- Fixed selection of block reference with window selection mode
- Fixed crash saving modify to a xref using REFEDIT
- Fixed visualization of faded objects (placed on locked layer, XREF or during refedit), on some drawings such entities disappear
- Fixed text not aligned in the middle in QLEADER command
- Fixed MTEXT option that didn’t start the MTEXT command in QLEADER command
- Added Rename and Delete buttons in WSSETTINGS dialog to rename and delete workspaces
- Changed default value of “Path options” in “Modify Transmittal Setup” dialog, now by default all files are placed in one folder and not organized in a folder structure
New video walking you through the 2D Piping part of Mech-Q